• College degree. AA minimum.
• Two years minimum in role as administrative assistant, preferably within an engineering group.
• Super organized, detail oriented, good communicator.
• Skilled in the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Comfortable working within deadlines.
• Comfortable in dealing with sometimes demanding customer and/or management requests.
• Familiar with or comfortable navigating an ERP system.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reports to Engineering Manager.
• Administrative responsibilities related to government regulations:
• RoHS 1 & 2:
—Keep track of incoming RoHS certification requests.
—Respond to customers who request RoHS certification.
—Communication with suppliers may be needed to support RoHS certifications.
—Keep track of incoming REACH certification requests.
—Respond to customers who request REACH certification.
—Keep engineers aware of REACH certification requirements.
• Conflict Minerals:
—Keep track of incoming CM certification requests.
—Respond to customers who request CM certification.
• California Proposition 65:
—Keep track of incoming CA Prop 65 certification requests.
—Respond to customers who request CA Prop 65 certification.
• Additional responsibilities:
• PCN (Product Change Notification):
—Keep track of incoming PCN’s.
—Notify engineers of needed PCN follow up with customers.
• NAFTA/Country of Origin:
—Keep track of incoming NAFTA/Country of Origin requests.
—Complete NAFTA/Country of Origin forms for Management approval/signature.
—Respond to customer requests for NAFTA/Country of Origin forms.
• Other administrative responsibilities as assigned by the Engineering Manager including updating documents related to administrative engineering change requests (ECO’s).