• BAYCABLE manufactures custom cable and cable assemblies for medical, industrial, automotive, military and audio equipment manufacturers. With ISO-13485 certified manufacturing facilities in Fremont CA, and Sonora MX we support customers with both small and large volume production requirements in these markets. At our Fremont facility, we manufacture both raw cable and cable assemblies, while our Mexico facility specializes in large volume, lean production of finished assemblies only. We are looking for intelligent, quality oriented, motivated individuals with a tenacity for learning, to help us solve both design and manufacturing challenges presented to us by the customers we serve. In addition, our engineers perform critical roles in helping to shape the future organizational direction of our business on interdisciplinary initiative teams.
This position requires a person that has experience working in a manufacturing environment and familiarity with the processes utilized at BAYCABLE which include wire extrusion, braiding, cabling, soldering, crimping, injection molding, and testing of cable and cable assemblies.
• BA/BS Degree in related field or combination some college and work experience.
• Minimum 5 years experience in like field.
• Experience in managing an ISO 9000 & ISO 13485 quality management system for a manufacturing company.
• Experience in managing a team of inspectors.
• PC literate with word-processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
• ISO 13485. Lead auditor.
• Strong communication skills, attention to detail, articulate, team player, and dependable.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Review personnel’s performance.
• Manage day to day activities in QC Lab.
• ISO 13485 Management Representative.
• Host customer QMS audits.
• Ensures that the processes needed for the QMS are established, implemented and maintained.
• Report to top management on the performance of the QMS and any need for improving.
• Ensures the promotion of awareness of regulatory and customer requirements.
• Manage corrective action processes (CAR, PAR & SCAR).
• Manage MRB and hold meetings.
• Monitor internal quality.
• Monitor external quality.
• Monitor supplier quality.
• Schedule and finalize ISO Internal audits.
• Manage Calibration System.
• Manage training program.