BAYCABLE is looking for a US based Operations Manager with responsibility for our Cable Assembly plant in Mexico due to retirement plans of the current Manager.
This position is based in Fremont California and would require travel to our plant in Mexico two weeks per quarter, at a minimum, where you would work closely with the General Manager and the rest of the Management Team in Santa Ana, Sonora, MX to meet objectives and drive improvement. This person would be a member of BAYCABLE’s Senior Management Team and involved in strategic planning of the company.
• BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
• Cable assembly industry manufacturing operations.
• Knowledge of Maquiladora requirements.
• Knowledge of Mexican corporate and human resource law.
• Knowledge of import and export laws.
• Experience in an ISO 13485 or ISO 16949 workplace.
• Manufacturing cost accounting .
• PC literate.
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, articulate, team player, and dependable.
• Knowledge of ERP systems.