BAYCABLE is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. BAYCABLE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. BAYCABLE also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of BAYCABLE to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.
BAYCABLE is a manufacturer of custom cable and custom cable assemblies for the Medical Device, Industrial Equipment, and other markets where a standard cable or cable assembly will not meet the requirements of the application. We have been in business for 50 years and are located in Fremont, California. We are also responsible for our wholly owned subsidiary, NEI Systems Mexico in Sonora, Mexico and work closely with the local Management and Quality Manager to ensure both manufacturing sites are working to satisfy customer requirements.
BAYCABLE is a wholly owned subsidiary of New England Wire Technologies, Inc.
• This is a Morning Shift position. Monday through Friday, 7 AM—3:30 PM.
• Reports to Shift Supervisor.
• High School or equivalent work experience.
• At least 2 years working in a manufacturing environment.
• Read, write and speak English.
• The ability to re-spool.
• The ability to use calipers and micrometers.
• Good communication skills, attention to detail, team player, and dependable.
• Able to stand much of the workday.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the workday.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Re-spool wire one length per spool for cabling.
• Verify all components match work order.
• Ability to read and understand Product Specification.
• Provide good housekeeping.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.