• High School or equivalent work experience.
• Preferable 1-2 years’ experience with electronics Assembly work but not required.
Reports to Assembly Manufacturing Manager
• Able to Read Prints, BOMs, Work Orders and instructions, etc.
• Cutting and stripping wires and cables.
• Understand the basic concepts of good connector crimps (IPC-620).
• Connector loading.
• Soldering (IPC-620).
• Ability to read and speak English.
• Ability to pay great attention to detail.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to work with small parts.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Construct cable assemblies using supplied documentation.
• Perform various manual and semi-automated operations using a variety of hand tools and equipment.
• Select proper tools and materials per supplied documentation.
• Fill out Work Orders and other production documentation.
• Inspect parts for acceptable quality.
• Be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Keep personal and common work areas clean and safe.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Assembly Manager.
• Participate in the continuous improvement process.