• Work hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
• Reports to Purchasing Manager.
• High School diploma or equivalent work experience.
• One year of general office or clerical experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• PC literate with a working knowledge of spreadsheets, databases, word-processing and presentation software.
• Basic purchasing skills.
• Strong communication and telephone skills, attention to detail, articulate, team player, and dependable.
• Organized, high level of professionalism, ability to multi-task.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Placement, follow up and entry of MRO purchase orders into ERP system.
• Expedite open orders.
• Order and maintain toner and copier/printer paper.
• Order and maintain office supplies and replenish as needed.
• Order and maintain break room supplies and replenish as needed.
• Review vendor trade agreements and request updates from buyers as needed.
• Provide back-up to Buyers.
• Answer incoming calls and direct calls to proper party; page employees and/or guide callers into voice mail.
• Welcome and sign in visitors to facility.
• Screen visitors through our restricted parties screening software.
• Verify whether visitors are a US Person or a Non-US Person.
• Prepare visitor badges based on the above.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Purchasing Manager.