BAYCABLE is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. BAYCABLE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. BAYCABLE also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of BAYCABLE to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.
BAYCABLE is a manufacturer of custom cable and custom cable assemblies for the Medical Device, Industrial Equipment, and other markets where a standard cable or cable assembly will not meet the requirements of the application. We have been in business for 50 years and are located in Fremont, California. We are also responsible for our wholly owned subsidiary, NEI Systems Mexico in Sonora, Mexico and work closely with the local Management and Quality Manager to ensure both manufacturing sites are working to satisfy customer requirements.
BAYCABLE is a wholly owned subsidiary of New England Wire Technologies, Inc.
• High School or equivalent work experience.
• No experience necessary.
Reports to Assembly Manufacturing Manager
• Able to Read Prints, BOMs, Work Orders and instructions, etc.
• Reads Work Instructions.
• Cutting Cable.
• Stripping wire and cable.
• Pull tests.
• Connector loading.
• Close Connector.
• Ability to speak and read in English.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Construct cable assemblies using supplied documentation.
• Perform various manual and semi-automated operations using a variety of hand tools and equipment.
• Select proper tools and materials per supplied documentation.
• Fill out Work Orders and other production documentation.
• Inspect parts for acceptable quality.
• Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Keep personal and common work areas clean and safe.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Assembly Manager.
• Participate in the continuous improvement process.
• Clean, well lit, well ventilated area.
• Heated/Air conditioned.
• Fast paced, short runs.