• High School or equivalent work experience.
• No experience necessary.
Reports to Assembly Manufacturing Manager
• Able to Read Prints, BOMs, Work Orders and instructions, etc.
• Reads Work Instructions.
• Cutting Cable.
• Stripping wire and cable.
• Pull tests.
• Connector loading.
• Close Connector.
• Ability to speak and read in English.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Construct cable assemblies using supplied documentation.
• Perform various manual and semi-automated operations using a variety of hand tools and equipment.
• Select proper tools and materials per supplied documentation.
• Fill out Work Orders and other production documentation.
• Inspect parts for acceptable quality.
• Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Keep personal and common work areas clean and safe.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Assembly Manager.
• Participate in the continuous improvement process.
• Clean, well lit, well ventilated area.
• Heated/Air conditioned.
• Fast paced, short runs.